Now in its 25th season, the Free History Tours are brought to you by local sponsors and highlight the History of our community along the Saginaw River.
This unique program is a fan favorite and has been a gift to the community every year we since we started offering it back in 1998.
Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. Tours will be offered for 5 weeks this season, beginning June 27 and ending on July 28, Monday through Thursday mornings at 10:00 am only.
Due to limited availability, households may request up to four tickets just once per season, please.
Special thanks to our awesome sponsors for making these tours FREE to you!
- June 27 – 30 – Courtesy of Bay City Fireworks Festival Committee
- July 4 – 7 – Courtesy of Bay County Realtor Association
- July 11 – 14 – Courtesy of Krzysiak House Restaurant
- July 18 – 21 – Courtesy of Ieuter Insurance Group
- July 25 – July 28 – Courtesy of 1st State Bank
Reservations open for the first week of tours on June 13 at baycityboatlines.com/public-events/history-tours/