Tickets on Sale Now
Family Friendly | Guided Tour | See the Lighthouse & More | Adult $25 – Child $12
Depart at 1:00 pm, and return at 3:00 pm most Friday and Saturday afternoons beginning June 17th. Private tours can be scheduled on other days with a minimum of 30 passengers.
Our Saginaw River Guided Tours feature a live tour guide with a presentation highlighting the sights along the river, history, wildlife viewing, and things to do in the area. This is a relaxing afternoon trip providing light commentary and time for families and friends to enjoy each other’s company in a relaxed setting. Concession items include light snacks, soft drinks and adult beverages from the Wake View Bar.
Free Tour! | 2 Hours | Cruise Up or Down River | Limited Availability and Time
Now in its 26th season, the Free History Tours are brought to you by local sponsors and highlight the History of our community along the Saginaw River. Due to limited availability, households may request up to four tickets once per season.
Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. Tours will be offered for a limited time, Monday through Thursday at 10:00 am only.
Thanks to these organizations for their support:
- Wolgast Corporation – June 26 through June 29 (reservations open June 12)
- 1st State Bank – July 3 through July 6 (reservations open June 19)
- Ieuter Insurance Group – July 10 through July 13 (reservations open June 26)
- Bay County Realtor Association – July 17 through July 20 (reservations open July 3)
- Krzysiak House Restaurant – July 24 through July 27 (reservations open July 10)