Most Popular! | Rockin’ Live Music | Includes Meal | Cash Bar | 3 Hours | Ages 21+ | $70
This is your night out to hear the hits you love from bands that bring energy and excitement to keep the crowd rocking all night! These events are our most popular series, normally sold out in advance. 21+ and up.
Your ticket includes theme nights with popular live bands and a catered meal by Krzysiak House Restaurant during the 3-hour down the Saginaw River to Saginaw Bay cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah. Full cash bar offered.
- June 17 – Journey Down the River with The Rockshow Band
- June 24 – Your 1980s HS Reunion, Part 1 with Slick Jimmy
- July 8 – Classic Rock Cruise with Peacemaker
- July 15 – Lookin’ Back Band – A Tribute to Bob Seger
- July 22 – Party with The Rockshow Band
- July 29 – Jedi Mind Trip Rocks the Princess Wenonah August
- August 5 – Into the Great Wide Open Cruise with Teddy Petty and the Refugees (Tom Petty Tribute)
- August 12 – Your 1980s HS Reunion with Slick Jimmy
- August 19 – Flashback Friday with The Rockshow Band
- August 26 – Soul and Funk with The Soul Xpress
- September 2 – I Was on a Boat That Day with The Family Tradition Band
- September 3 – Pure AM Gold by Stone Street Revival
- September 9 – Dance Party with Jedi Mind Trip
- September 16 – ROCKtoberfest with The Rockshow Band
Relaxing Cruise | Catered | Live Music | Cash Bar | 3 Hours | Ages 21+ | $60
Perfect for date night or groups looking for dinner, live entertainment and a relaxing night on the water. Acoustic and small groups perform fun, feel-good tunes without overpowering conversation. Group rates are available!
Your ticket includes catering and live entertainment during the 3-hour Saginaw River cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah. Full cash bar offered. 21+ unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
- June 18 – Carefree Cruisin’ with Laurie and the Lefties
- June 25 – Carefree Cruisin’ with Dale Boulton Acoustic
- July 9 – Carefree Cruisin’ with Gould and Graham
- July 16 – Reminiscing with Greg Hind of the Little River Band
- July 30 – Icons in Music Cruise – The Music of Elvis, Neil Diamond and Ricky Nelson with Ron Short & Marty Viers
- Aug 6 – Carefree Cruisin’ with Marsupial Creampie
- Aug 13 – Carefree Cruisin’ with Laurie and the Lefties
- Aug 20 – Take It Easy on Me Cruise with Greg Hind of the Little River Band
Special Family Friendly Event | Live Music | Catered | Cash Bar | 3 Hours | Adults $60
Coming on the heels of Jazzfest in the Park, the Jim Pagel Jazz Trio will be the highlight of your weekend with a special show aboard the Princess Wenonah. Enjoy a delicious catered meal while we float along the Saginaw River. This is a family-friendly show open to all ages. Cash bar available for the grown-ups!
July 1 and 2 | Catered | Live Music | Cash Bar | 3 Hours | Adults $95-120
Known far and wide as one of the best shows around, your ticket not only gets you a great seat for the show on the deck at Wenonah Park, you’ll enjoy the electric performers we have lined up this year, not to mention a great meal from the famous Krzysiak House Restaurant. Stay hydrated during the cruise with our cash bar. Your purchase supports two great causes, the Bay City Fireworks Festival and BaySail’s Windward Bound Youth Sailing Program.
Other Special Events
The Princess Wenonah and Islander also take part in special events throughout the season and may be docked in alternate locations for Downtown Bay City’s Wine Walk, Apps and Ales, and more. We also host many fundraisers for charitable organizations that may offer tickets to the public.