Full catering, bar and entertainment services provided for parties of up to 150 passengers. Hourly charter rates vary with vessel, length of charter, day of week and time of day.
- In-house catering service provided.
- All beverages are purchased through Princess Wenonah.
- List of recommended entertainers available upon request.
- Charter may be scheduled upriver or downriver, see Routes page for more information.
- We recommend Petit 4 Pastry for wedding cakes and GT Home Floral or Regent Floral for fresh flowers.
- Request pricing and date availability here
- Minimum for daytime events: 50 passengers
- Minimum for evening events: 100 passengers
- Maximum for all events: 150 passengers
- Lower deck (boarding level) accessed via a ramp houses bar and catering
- Upper deck accessed via stairwells houses entertainment area and restrooms
- Catering and bar service (additional fee) required when booking weekend evening events
- See Photos for views of the ship
- Charter Rates vary depending on date, time of day and length of the event
- Typical bar inventory can be found here https://baycityboatlines.com/beverage-service/
Pre- and Post-Cruise Events
Need a gathering place before or after your cruise?
Downtown Bay City has many options nearby including the Wenonah Park Pavilion, Doubletree Hotel and many bars and restaurants. The Doubletree Hotel also offers a discount on hotel rooms for Guests of Bay City Boat Lines. Please call the hotel directly at 989-891-6000 to get the discounted rate.