We are operating with precautions and following all State Guidelines for service during the pandemic. Before booking, see what we are doing to ensure a Safe Cruising Environment!
We hope to offer free tours again in 2021. Please check back later for an announcement. To be notified when our schedule is published, sign up for our email newsletter.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors for making last seasons’ tours possible!
- Keep the Boats Afloat! Crowdfunding Patrons – July 6 – 10, 2020
- Krzysiak House Restaurant – July 13 -17, 2020
- Bay County Realtor Association – July 20 – 24, 2020
- Ieuter Insurance Group – July 27 – 31, 2020
- Free to the public thanks to generous local sponsors
- Live tour guide shares the history of our community and the river
- Routes running downriver M-W-F and upriver T-Th
- Tours depart at 10am and return at 12pm
- Advance reservations recommended
- Reservations open up to two weeks ahead, online only
- Reservations limited to 4 tickets per household
- Reservations limited to one tour date per household this summer
- No groups please, see Saturday afternoon tours for group reservations
- Stand-by available at the dock, just before tour
- Facemasks now required during COVID-19 safeguards
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Can I Bring on the Tour? Cameras, phones, binoculars, jackets and blankets are all welcome.
What Should I Leave at Home? Food and beverage, coolers, weapons, pocket-knives, pets and large bags are not allowed. We inspect all items before guests board.
Can I Buy Snacks on Board? Yes, we have a snack bar with bottled water, soft drinks, chips and candy, beer and wine.
Is the Boat Handicap Accessible? No, but there is limited access for handicapped individuals, depending on your needs. We will have difficulty accommodating wheelchairs in 2020 due to high water. Please contact Michelle Judd at 989-891-2628 to discuss your particular situation.
I Have a Group, Can You Accommodate Us? The free tours are open to household and individuals and limited to 4 per party. If you have a group traveling together, such as church group, family reunion or social group, and need more than 4 tickets, please consider our Saturdays on the Saginaw Tour, which has no ticket limit. If your group has at least 30 persons, contact us for private charter options.
Do you make any exceptions for non-profits? If you are a non-profit that assists under-served persons with and your primary purpose is NOT social or fellowship, fill out our online form to be considered for additional tickets. With our reduced capacity, we may not be able to accommodate your request in 2020.
What Else Should I Know? There is no smoking abroad the Princess Wenonah or IIslander, per State Law.