Thanks to these Sponsors for signing on for 2021!
- Krzysiak House Restaurant – Tours July 5 – 9, online reservations open on June 21
- 1st State Bank – Tours July 12 – 16, online reservations open on June 28
- Ieuter Insurance Group – Tours July 19 – 23, online reservations open on July 5
- Doubletree Hotel Bay City Riverfront/Bay City Boat Lines – Tours July 26-30, online reservations open on July 12
- Free to the public thanks to generous local sponsors
- Live tour guide shares the history of our community and the river
- Routes running downriver M-W-F and upriver T-Th
- Tours depart at 10am and return at 12pm
- Advance reservations recommended
- Reservations open up to two weeks ahead, offered online only
- Reservations limited to 4 tickets per household
- Reservations limited to one tour date per household this summer
- No groups please, see Saturday afternoon tours for group reservations
- Stand-by available at the dock, just before tour
- Interested in helping fund the tours to keep them free? Donate via Paypal
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Can I Bring on the Tour? Cameras, phones, binoculars, jackets and blankets are all welcome.
What Should I Leave at Home? Food and beverage, coolers, weapons, pocket-knives, pets and large bags are not allowed. We inspect all items before guests board.
Can I Buy Snacks on Board? Yes, we have a snack bar with bottled water, soft drinks, chips and candy, beer and wine.
Is the Boat Handicap Accessible? No, but there is limited access for handicapped individuals, depending on your needs. Most guests with walkers and wheelchairs can board the vessel with assistance, however, the only restrooms on board are small and must be reached by walking up a flight of stairs. Please contact Michelle Judd at 989-891-2628 to discuss your particular situation.
I Have a Group, Can You Accommodate Us? The free tours are open to household and individuals and limited to 4 per party. If you have a group traveling together, such as church group, family reunion or social group, and need more than 4 tickets, please consider our Weekday Afternoon River Tour or Saturdays on the Saginaw Tour, which have no ticket limit. If your group has at least 30 persons, contact us for private charter options.
Do you make any exceptions for non-profits? If you are a non-profit that assists under-served persons with and your primary purpose is NOT social or fellowship, fill out our online form to be considered for additional tickets. With our reduced capacity, we may not be able to accommodate your request in 2020.
What Else Should I Know? There is no smoking abroad the Princess Wenonah or Islander, per State Law.